Southwest Orthopaedic Physical Therapy
We are currently transitioning to FYZICAL Therapy and Balance Center, the fastest growing physical therapy company in America, who is setting a new benchmark for the highest level of care.
From cutting edge sports medicine and orthopedics, to vestibular and balance retraining, we are the company to accelerate your professional growth. State of the art equipment includes world class ceiling mounted railing system, and proprietary wellness exam technology.
Our rapid growth is continually creating leadership opportunities. Competitive salary, lucrative performance based bonus plans, and extensive mentorship, training and continuing education are provided.
We are currently seeking a Full Time Physical Therapist.
- Minimum: Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited institution.
- Desired: Master’s Degree or Doctorate of Physical Therapy.
- Current License of Physical Therapy in New Mexico.
- Effective communication.
- Finishes tasks in a timely manner.
- Follows instruction and established procedures.
It's time to be excited about your future.